It’s one thing to know that millions of fellow Americans are losing their coverage, or paying more, or losing their doctor. It’s another thing to hear the personal stories from the victims’ mouths. It’s depressing, it’s disgusting, but it’s happening to Americans everywhere. Since the law has yet to be fully implemented, it makes a person wonder: “Could I be next?”
1. “There’s No Way I Can Afford This”: George sees insurance rates triple.
2. Rob can’t change his plan, and no one will help him.
3. Couple loses coverage, racks up $100K in debt while considering more expensive plans.
4. Chad sees his small business insurance plan triple due to new regulations, forced to dump employees into Obamacare fiasco.
5. Julie has leukemia, sees insurance canceled, now pays more.
6. Virginia small business faces 40 percent increase in insurance costs.
7. Pennsylvania small business employees react to new rates.
8. Dr. Doug says his patients face higher rates.
9. Shannon had a plan she liked, but it was cancelled.
10. Emilie has cancer, her insurance was canceled, and now she’s paying more.
11. Shelby didn’t get her medication for weeks.
12. Wanda’s insurance was canceled too.
13. Pastor Tony suffers from esophagus cancer, racks up a mountain of debt while waiting for Obamacare coverage.
14. Bob had to fire several employees due to Obamacare regulations.
15. Tricia has cancer, fears Obamacare effects.
16. Diana unable to sign up for health care due to Obamacare website errors.
17. Dr. Steven forced to choose between rejecting Obamacare plans and going out of business.
18. Obamacare may force Rachel to dump children from current plan into Medicare.
19. People struggle to find doctors who will accept their plans.
20. James is retired, but his premiums are soaring.
21. Amanda’s premiums doubled overnight.
22. Jerry’s plan was cancelled, now faces higher costs.